Monday, July 3, 2017

Legal Post-Script 2

Legal Post-Script 2
July 3, 2017: Why is there such a full house in the library on a Monday morning? Wasn't Science Week last month? Or did a bunch of people get released from confinement since Thursday morning? Or did their rich employers hire a new crew to tear my blogs apart at their source? And if so, is this strategy working? And how's the nasty owner of the Nastoria Hotel? Up to more nastiness? You'd all know better than I, with a nasty backstabber like that.

I heard something about my song Therapy last night and so I'm here to ask you to check on it for me. All posts of my music outside this or my YouTube account are unauthorized and illegal. Hearing about this possible latest crime forced me to come back online to share some more truth with you.

Since the last roundup of nasty crooks on my doorstep led to another totally unsubstantiated rumor of me having a 'signed dick', with no one bothering to check online to see if the works I am accused of stealing have been erased by me and repossessed by my wealthy 'victim', I am convinced that too many of my neighbors here want me to hang myself over their stars' and broadcasters' embarrassing crimes with my work. They know it hurts me deeply to suffer this nasty image violation over and over and they want me to kill myself over it. Whether they are doing this to spare their own egos or simply by the subconscious pull of their broadcasting oracles makes no difference to me; it hurts me just the same. And it discourages me enormously when I have so much fine work showing in my account that all so many of my neighbors here ever want to do is falsely accuse me of fraud with it after ten solid years of online sharing.

And why do people steal my songs and blogs? Do you think they're doing this for you? I looked into my heart and found all this music and poetry and comedy and I wanted to share it with you. They have nothing in their hearts. They have little or no talent and they simply want power. They use my popular work to gain power for themselves over you. They use my selfless work to commit a totally selfish crime. It is evil. Your children are at risk from being exposed to such evil. But the business thinks anything that gives them a profit is good.

Have you had a look at my Coats from the Lost and Found blog? Do you think I am bullshitting my faith in God to gain your trust? On the contrary, I need my faith in God to stay alive in a world that is so evil that my only hope lies beyond it in the afterlife. After twenty years or so since I first shared a cartoon with the Georgia Straight, I have had nothing but constant pressure put on me to commit suicide by a business that hands over all the good rewards for my work to untalented others who use them against me. The business gives me no hope of success in this world and that is why I lean on God so heavily. And I share my faith with you to help you to have the same hope. You may find this blog's discussions quite comforting - as long as you have nothing too horrible weighing on your conscience.

I think what made my work stand out is that I don't really care about being a star. All the same, it would have been nice to receive the rewards for my work and have been able to look back on happier memories, like the ones this local crowd shares with bands like Nickleback and the Crystalids, and with shows like Saturday Night Live, in my place. Now I am middle aged and it is time to cut down on partying, as I have done by quitting smoking. Sex, too, is not such an important thing for me anymore. At my age I must quit expecting women to love me and start looking forward to my time with heavenly angels. I will follow through with performing my music, but I guess I will be largely indifferent to whatever crowd I attract - in a nice way, of course. Instead, I will have the Kingdom of God foremost in my mind and heart.

1:02pm: Immediately following my post of the above I was joined in the store by the same suspicious looking person as who showed up there yesterday morning, immediately following yesterday's post. I wonder if he's one of these hackers who gets paid by wealthy stars and corporations to go online and ruin my blogs. I'm glad to see that the mysterious blue field is gone from my Coats from the Lost and Found blog here on the library network. Do they use things like that to interfere with the functionality of my page links to my songs/scripts/statements indexes? Anyone - like Telus - who could stoop to supporting the innumerable frauds committed with my songs and blogs is capable of even worse now. Why are such despicably evil entities at the top of our society? Oh yeah, because we want to drive our most truth championing artists and poets to suicide and are successful at it nine times out of ten!

I've added a vital link to my Chronoblog, the one which joins it to my Chronology of Recordings. I'm alone here and so I can't remember everything all at once by myself. You'll see that Nonchalant is still online from the day I re-posted it. That's if you're having trouble accessing my Lyrics Index. Did Nickleback steal Nonchalant from me after I first shared it in 2007? I don't know, and so I can't include it with their other violations. And of course, you don't tell me. You always take the stars' side against me, no matter how much of their filthy crimes I expose by simply being myself in my work. But must I endure yet more Nickleback humor from the cashier when I buy the beer I need to calm my nerves as the repeat victim of all this merciless crime and hate? It costs $12.05. When is anyone but me here going to make a joke out of Nickleback's crime rather than their victim's misery? It's been three years since I rewrote and shared Fool's Paradise.

That's it for now. Staying offline is turning out to be even more work than it was for me to be online. 8:11pm: I fixed a few things in my faith blog (Coats from the Lost and Found). Now that I am drunk, I recall my reason for being put here in this world: I am here to learn humility. My hands are powerful weapons, but I'd better not brag about them too much. God made me clever, but I forgot that He is the ultimate comedian, with the supreme power to back up His humor. I will submit to whatever He has planned for me in this life, with the hope that I will be restored to my full standing in the spirit world at the end of my time here.

July 2, 2017: For my neighbors, who've been hearing me shouting in pain over the last few weeks, that is the sound of my brain being ripped apart by online violations of my work. The main culprit this time appears to have been the crew of that dirty production, whose pylons were marked 'Rogue' Productions - see my poem Rogue's Paradise - and whose attempt to extend their crime to my very doorstep was shut down by authorities last Thursday morning. While this is reassuring, it is a big mistake to think that such a show of defensive force will slow down further offenses against me. The stars who stole my work are rich, and now they like to spend their dirty money financing such destructive, criminal enterprises against the talent to whom they owe their fortunes. That's why I'm disappointed with our legal system for not being able to freeze their assets, and I bet Rogue Productions was financed by the dick signed fraud band, Nickleback, or as I call them Diamondback. Also, I am staying offline more and more, which gives online offenders more confidence when they steal my things and tell lies about me.

I can't get my ipod working and I doubt I will post any more videos to George Carlin's YouTube, so if you're not going to seize the ipod I so foolishly gave to Roxanna in 2009, in order to stop her from posting videos of other people in illegal possession of my music in my name, do at least flag her filth wherever you see it popping up. And I'm not sure if that woman who stole my hit (Motion Cautionary, right? I'm not wearing the suspenders for fashion but to ease the pressure on my poor dying kidneys) was lined up to play a show for Canada Day yesterday, as Taylor Swift's fraud was honored here in 2013, but I heard that she was busted. Also, I think it's time to check outside servers and see how many infringements are being committed by all those who translate my work into other languages, such as Cantonese and/or Mandarin, and then claim it as their own. I won't be sharing any more comedy or music until I can get paid for it myself, which might well be never, judging from the miserable results of my eighteen years on the internet up to this unpaid point.

I'm here to update my Chronoblog with more references to my Coats from the Lost and Found blog. None of these offenders want to talk about God or the universe or ethics or anything big like that, eh? They just want to talk about puny things, like their puny careers, or maybe they want to take a fraction of a puny topic being shared by millions through the TV, like some trivial trend, and make it even punier by talking about it themselves. Yes, puny people talk about puny things - consider that an original maxim. I wish these bores would expand their intellectual horizons a bit so that I wouldn't stand out so much and end up falling prey to so many copyright infringements.

And who said I 'gave up'? Yes, I gave up blogging just like I gave up smoking. It's been a real challenge to my willpower, but I know I can stay offline, like I should have done from the outset.

12:13 ATTENTION POLICE/COPYRIGHT ENFORCERS: What do they mean I logged in from another location? What kind of criminal slime is going on right now in this store? Did someone just log in to fuck with my post here? I'm leaving now at 12:16 pm. I'll add this post to my statements index later.

12:43pm: So are we all clear about who went to jail again? Why did I have to come back to defend myself after I said I wanted to stay offline? And are the crooked stars who sponsor all this crime and hate around here pleased to send their pawns to jail so that they can lie and say I was the one who went to jail? And what are you ad people trying to do to me with your slogans? Kill me with bad taste? 'RefreSHing' for Shweppes Ginger Ale? How many other words have 'sh' in them? Not very clever. At least the slogan about how money can buy happiness as long as you're shopping in the right places doesn't try to be unnecessarily clever. No, it just wants to contradict my post on the topic, as well negate the Word of God, and fill all our heads with unspeakable evil. So, does anyone with talent make any money dreaming up creative works here in Goldie Hawn's and Nickleback's Vancouver, or do such artists always end up hanging themselves, like my old friend, surrounded by mountains of examples of their publicly neglected genius, like his paintings and like my songs, poems, and works of humor? I'll be back to add to this the next time I need to defend my image and for no other reason.

  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment