Thursday, June 8, 2017

Maybe It's YouTube's Fault

Maybe It's YouTube's Fault
Now I'm in the public library to find a place to post my frameset with all of my blogs and videos together on it. I'm looking for just a blank space that I can fill in completely with my own html. As soon as I find this place and post my frameset there, I'll post a link to it from this account so you know where to go to see my new videos and blogs.

I wish I could have had my own space on the web to post my work in 2007 instead of getting stuck sharing it on YouTube. I bet I'd have been a lot better off than I am now. When I posted my songs onto YouTube, they were treated as YouTube's property when they are are my property. YouTube punished me for erasing my songs by facilitating all the fraud that followed with my music from 2007 right to the present. But it's their fault that I erased my songs because they wouldn't show my true number of views on my view counter, just as they have been doing ever since.

At the end of that horrible year, 2007, I begged YouTube to let me see my views because I was afraid I might be crazy. They wouldn't do it. I guess they thought that by featuring everything I clicked on, that was enough. No, that just made me think I was crazy, too. With no numbers to support all the weird things I was seeing, I thought I was crazy. And when we think we're crazy, we don't trust the things we say or write - especially when some of them, like my 2007 Christian blogs, radically depart from our normal position. YouTube asked me why I erased my account and I said it was lame. I said it was lame because at that moment I thought I was crazy. And I thought I was crazy because they hid my popularity from me when I was bigger than the stars on TV. And after so much harm and so much loss came from hiding my popularity, they still hide my popularity now.

If I'd have known that my songs had millions of views, I most certainly wouldn't have erased them. They seem to think that hiding my popularity is trivial when it may be the whole cause for the crimes that occurred with my work. Why do they have a view counter on their page? Isn't it to help show people that a video is popular? So why do they hide my true views? If they're not going to show my true views, they should take the view counter off my page so it doesn't mislead anyone. I think that hiding my true number of web views is false and misleading. There must be something illegal about it and I don't know why I've tolerated it for such a long time.

Hiding my web views opens the door to all kinds of crime with my work. How's Wise Hall Flea doing? Why did they want to boast about their million and a half views on the radio? I guess people are impressed by high numbers like that, eh? The same high numbers that YouTube withholds from the pages of their greatest fraud victim.

As if my views are only in the single digits with people like Mick and Keith prancing around with music stolen out of my account! Just a few, mate? Why can't the Rolling Stones write their own hits anymore? Maybe it's because they don't have to because YouTube lets them have my hits. Were they envious of my two views, YouTube? No, they were envious of my true views, the ones you allow to fall into the hands of local frauds and hackers every year to make them look popular with my popularity. And how about my comments? Do you think I don't need my comments? If so, you're awfully opinionated for something that belongs to me and not to you. Why don't you mind your own business and let people who want to support my music directly with their comments do so? Why do you think it's okay to give my comments to all your pets and leave my page blank? You must be totally warped.

My frameset has no view counter. As such, I think it is more honest than their manipulating website. I would rather people listen to my music and dismiss my views. But YouTube only has a view counter so they can lie to us with it.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment