Thursday, June 8, 2017

New Priorities

New Priorities
So I guess I'm going to need a credit card and a phone to get a serious web space for my work. I have neither at the moment, so that's that - for now.

I am actually a very strong willed person but I have been applying my will to the creation and protection of my work and to the defense of my image against crooked stars, broadcasters, and web frauds almost every day for the last ten years. As such, I have been unable to put my whole self into a serious effort to quit smoking until now.

Unlike those monsters who celebrate the destruction of God's truth by their crimes and want you to join in, I am in no desperate rush to be a star. I need to focus on quitting smoking now and really conquer this addiction before I go any further. So I'm putting all my work on hold and giving my health top priority for as long as it takes. It should take a few months.

I'm also in an extremely querulous frame of mind and probably not totally responsible for any angry outbursts at this time. This is a typical withdrawal symptom for smokers trying to quit.

Before I go, since this might be my last note for a long while, I would like to leave you with a thought to discourage any further infringements of my copyright while I'm offline. Before you try to steal my work, ask yourself the following. If the star copyright offenders listed in my Copyright Issues page had a chance to go back to 2007 and live it over again with the knowledge they have now, do you think they'd steal my work again? The answer to that is a resounding no! So think ahead or you may end up making a terrible, irreversible mistake.

June 10, 2017: I'll keep you posted of my progress in my fight against nicotine addiction in my Coats from the Lost and Found blog. I added a new post to it today: God Is Always Right.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment