Thursday, June 8, 2017

People Who Think They're Funny

People Who Think They're Funny
Do you want to know a little more about the kind of people who think they're funny enough to be comedy stars? (Is Saturday Night Live still on the air, by the way? Or was it CANCELLED for committing too much FILTHY FRAUD with my web posts? Good riddance, if that's the case.) Anyway, you know what they think is witty? Making fun of my name. They think my name is funny because it has 'kow' in it and they think that's the spelling for the word 'cow'. And they think this is so hilarious that they go out of their way to try to humiliate me with it, even sending overweight women around to pose as my fans. But if this joke really were funny, they wouldn't have needed to steal every word of my comedy posts and put their names on them before anyone would laugh for them.

So I wonder if I've shared my last YouTube video. That would be a good way to leave YouTube, I think. And now I can post my next batch of songs somewhere else. And if I'm successful with my next batch, I can say, 'Look everyone, I shared these two hundred songs on YouTube and all I got for it was being falsely accused of fraud and a ten year long fight against their crooked rock star friends, but I put my new songs over here and now I'm a star with my music instead of YouTube's corrupt friends being stars with music. You should all come over to this other website and try your luck over here if you want any hope of success.' Is that what YouTube wants me to do? Because I'm not going to stay with them if I'm going to be disrespected by their vicious staff, like that person who wanted me to suffer more pain from George Carlin's 2006-2008 HBO comedy fraud with my erased statements.

Day Five of the gum and I didn't crave a cigarette when I got out of bed this morning. And I drank my coffee for the flavor of the coffee and didn't crave a cigarette. I didn't need a gum until I'd been awake for longer than an hour. I listened to Unabused to keep up my fighting spirit, along with several other of my original songs that are as good or better than anything on the rock radio.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment