Saturday, May 13, 2017

A Hideous Topic

A Hideous Topic
We're heading into the tenth anniversary of a band that stole hours of my music getting signed by a major label on the strength of lying about my penis and I just recently heard that 'she said he wrote on your c**k.'

And I also heard this morning that 'she writes new laughs.' It must be the two hundredth time I've heard this idiotic lie. It is a lie which presumes that I want to make it as a comedian when I only write my laughs for a hobby. Yeah, I asked why I didn't have a job like Rob Petrie because my comedy writing skills are obvious, not because I actually want such a job. My mistake for not explaining every last word of what I said as I said it, I guess. So who is this latest copier and paster of my content? Time to erase her crime from the web and throw her in jail with all the other Telus sponsored frauds. You know Telus, right? Telus, as in david147@telus.net (my 2007 email account) Telus. Telus, as in 'we can't let you have your email account back because we need it to make all the pricks who stole your music and blogs look more authentic' Telus. Telus, as in 'we're a bunch of gangsters who have so much money that we can use it to make our ugly crimes look decent at the expense of our victims' Telus. Telus, as in 'this fraudcast was powered by Telus' Telus.

Abridged on May 16: I talk about who I heard was punished for fraud and give details of the punishment. It is an unspeakable topic but suffice it to say that the so-called 'decent' ones were punished, not me, their victim. No one wrote on my genitals. It soils my mind to have to picture it.

2:14pm: Having endured another barrage of hand holding couples to come back here (see my YouTube video April Scenes), I must add my comedy script for the day. That person who boasts about writing new laughs better get busy and copy and paste something else to keep pace with me. How many of these couples work for Telus? How many work for CBC or CTV? Oh, they must be decent! And I keep hearing about these writers around here. Are they like those thousands of striking television writers from 2007 who were all outmatched by content stolen out of my erased posts? Didn't the quality of those shows go up while the writers were on strike? Well, at least they know how to get a job, just not how to do it very well.

There are enough stars alone aligned against an innocent author here to fill a venue. Why don't I now tell you which stars I know went to prison?

I know that Madonna went to prison and that she doesn't draw or play guitar very well.
I know that Jay Leno went to prison.
I know that Tina Fey went to prison and that she doesn't wash dishes very well.
I know that Jon Stewart went to prison.
I know that Matt Groening went to prison.
I know that Seth MacFarlane went to prison and was beat up there.
I know that Beyonce went to prison.
I know that George Carlin went to prison in 2007.
I know that the host of Dateline went to prison.
I know that Taylor Swift was incarcerated more than once with a tough guard who was eager to 'contact' her on her last return.

These are just the stars I heard went to prison. I heard this morning that 'they are free'. That might explain why I've been having such an unpleasant day so far. I told a lawyer here that when you commit fraud, you go to jail. I told him that that means all the stars who stole my work went to jail or prison and that the media covered it up. He didn't seem to realize this. If I hear about anyone else going to prison, I'll add it here and direct you to the information from an outside link.

On to my comedy post of the day. Maybe you'll find it funnier than I do since I wrote it from my life experience. You may access it from this link: Inside Scoop - Conditions for Stardom.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment