Saturday, May 27, 2017

Spirited Comeback

Spirited Comeback
As a statement of fact, I believe I was insulted by a couple of youths by the railroad bridge on the way here. They sounded like high voiced boys.

When I heard the names Casper and Ashley being exchanged loudly between them I thought of my one of my poems and one of my songs. If they need to recall me, I was the one who was minding his own business by himself and walking like hell to get away from them.

Typical unwelcome visitors to my web page who I've been complaining about for years. I don't know why they need my work when all they want to do is disrespect me with it. And I flip out online in retaliation for their damn stupid insults, which probably come from some crooked idiot band like Nickleback, and then I have to spend a couple weeks erasing them out because they make me look too hostile. So who's fault is it when I get hostile like that? Does everyone see now? And what about my latest video, the one that shows how I've been spending all my time in my room, drawing and coloring? Do its date and time logs contradict any recent stupid lies about my whereabouts? It's about drawing cartoons so I guess these juveniles want to get busy and think of names to call me out loud that remind me of drawing and coloring now. Great fun for them.

Why didn't they want to treat the ones who stole my music like this, media? Why didn't they want to treat the ones who stole my scripts and poems like this, media?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment