Sunday, May 28, 2017

Home at Work

Home at Work
I just wanted to say I'll be at home, working on another totally harmless cartoon, for the next couple of days. I'll be starting at the point in that video where there's only text and staying with the page for the next forty-eight hours. It's totally peaceful, just me and the sound my pencil on paper. But people who reach out and grab my work and lie to you with it are aggressive predators who should be locked up and shunned. And the media who supported this crime should all be looking for new jobs instead of trying to posture their way out of it at the further expense of my image.

I'm going to buy a new mouse today. My old one couldn't take my abuse anymore. I hope it doesn't take too long to break in my new one.

By the way, I've tidied up the printing on my last cartoon but eleven lines of my source code were pasted over when I tried to replace the image so I had to find and restore that before I could update the page. This didn't happen last time but it happens a lot lately.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment