Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Smell of Trouble

The Smell of Trouble
I am passing up a trip to Costco with Jackie on her last day at my building to come here and deal with what I consider to be an urgent problem. Yesterday, on the way home from here, a young Oriental woman pinched her nose at the sight of me in the street. This is a very rude and hostile gesture to receive from a total stranger and I have already complained about this kind of behavior in my YouTube video Okay Corral. If this signals some new assault that extends all the way through the summer before the offenders are finally rounded up and incarcerated, I want to discuss it right now, at length, and try to nip it in the bud.

I have had it with this kind of treatment from strangers when I'm walking down the street, minding my own business. If I catch you holding your nose at me, I am going to ask you about it now. And chances are that I will have my camera with me and I am going to snap a photo of your face and post it on the web to try to find out who you are. I don't think it's fair for a hostile person like you to know who I am when I don't know who you are. And I'm going to raise my voice at you because you provoked my anger with this inappropriate slight. I am going to probably yell at you in front of everyone on the street because I want to draw public attention to the abuse I suffer here. So if you want to star in my next YouTube video in this capacity, just hold your nose at me when I'm minding my own business, walking down the street.

I don't know if I should hate such people because I doubt they do any thinking for themselves. My guess is that they are poisoned by an irresponsible media that wants to weasel out of admitting fault in a horrible crime at the further expense of their victim. And broadcast signals are so thoroughly mind altering that their consumers may be helpless against the media's own unspeakable hate. Nonetheless, I will still bash you hard for it out of self defense. And I will capture your image to commemorate the event and to try to trace the origin of the assault. Maybe some crooked star like Jerk Leno pays people to behave like this. Or maybe a schoolteacher is corrupt and passes it on to the students. Or it could be the media. Or it could be relatives and employees of the local fraud industry. The best way to find out is to have the face of the offender online in my account where he or she may be identified. After that, I may at least know who to direct my response to.

To Christy Clark, as you can see, I did not vote for you. I voted in the interests of the people here. I believe I will not need disability benefits in the future, so I did not vote NDP for myself but for my neighbors here. I will probably no longer be residing in this province by the time you start passing your reforms so I will be unaffected by them. But if you can just give me one hate free summer here before I leave, I will take back everything I said about you and even draw a new cartoon of you that is a little more flattering. This hate is always fueled by the crime of fraud with my work and the way to combat it is to throw all the offenders in jail. People holding their noses at me in the street mark the start of it and it usually extends through the whole summer before the offenders are rounded up and incarcerated in September or October. I propose that we simply throw them all in jail now and leave them there for the next five months to give me a break this year, after complaining online about this problem for five years in a row, and let me depart from here on reasonably friendly terms.

I have been writing some truly great new songs and I won't be sharing them until I leave town. I think I have shared enough of my music here now, some six or seven hours of it, to know that sharing my songs here is tantamount to flushing them down the toilet. My music is too good to waste on a media manipulated crowd of artist haters. It breaks my heart to think of how much fine music has been ruined by the crime of fraud with my work. So if you're a fan of my rock, just hold on until I get out of here and I promise I won't disappoint you with my new songs.

6:11pm: I have added another script to my comedy blog, We're All Dying, which looks familiar to me: Trust Fund Tracy. I think I already shared something like it. And it's pretty good, so those NBC pricks probably stole it from me ten years ago. They don't look so cute without all my words in their mouth, do they? Some greasy looking guy made a suspicious gesture outside the library here about five minutes ago. I didn't catch it because I didn't have my eye on him, but those Nasco scabs and the local media are filthy from fraud and totally insolent towards the talent that feeds them. Their smugness is really galling for me to deal with on such a constant basis. And did I see a group of women listening to Madonna out in the park the other day? I'm pretty sure Madonna went to prison in 2014.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment