Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Old School Attitude

Old School Attitude
I've shared my latest drawing and coloring efforts at this link: Wally the Street Squirrel/Episode 8. I know I did something like it last time but I'm not sure if I colored it. This time I had my 'seagull gray' handy. It's almost like dolphin gray but more comical. Seagulls are pretty humorous, with their webbed feet and spindly legs, but they are truly majestic in the air.

I wish I knew what I was doing wrong on these image posts. It never pastes the code in the right place.

So I bought my new mouse from Apple for over sixty dollars and it has one less button on it, but I've got my fingers crossed that its wire won't catch on fire like my old mouse. I bought a new ipod, as well, but I need to update my itunes before it will work. The older days were simpler. You could buy something and it would simply work.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment