Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Constructive Criticism

Constructive Criticism
The way I shared my work in 07 was to try to build up my songs, poems and cartoons while posting random thoughts in Blogger as scripts or statements. I spent about three solid months on my music until I had about a hundred or so recordings, then I got into my poetry for a few months, then I started using my humor in print cartoons. It was easier for me to post large amounts of material from my home connection at that time, so I shared about ten posts a day or something like that. As I shared it, it would be scooped up by a greedy TV show and broadcast in front of my eyes as other viewers accused me of stealing it. This happened while local police and lawyers turned their backs on me. It was such an intense experience to go through all in a few months, alone against so many stars and their crowds, that I ended up going into shock and obliterating the whole experience from my memory.

I think I recall seeing one of my Wally's used as a comedy sketch by Jay Leno or some disastrous star like that in 2007. Did it feature a little squirrel running out on a girder? Why did they need to step on my print punchline with their TV show? These strips are intended for magazines, not for greedy, psychopathic TV stars to hold up and use to lie and say I take my laughs from them. I think these ham handed comedy writers ruin my humor by stealing scenes that my readers could produce for themselves in their own minds. They just want to steal everything and totally ruin my life. Yes, and my poetry is meant for a book, not for greedy, selfish, untalented comedy writers who got jobs in comedy because they think they're funny to use as their 'comedy sketches.'

I heard about the president's visit this morning on the radio but I had my earplugs. Anyway, if they're talking military action, Canada already signed onto that war in 1950, so I think the honorable thing to do now is to follow through with our support to its conclusion.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment