Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Technical Difficulties

Technical Difficulties
When I updated my image for my latest cartoon this morning, it pasted over half of the other code on my page and I had to fix it. The new post is: Wally the Street Squirrel/Episode 4. You may recognize some of the humor from my past posts. I sure am having a lot of technical problems with my uploading. It's such a struggle for me to share my work when I don't even get paid for it.

That's another rewritten cartoon and I'm the only one who knows how to write for my characters so maybe I'll come up with a few new scripts this time. I really hope they fix that problem with uploading images to my page here.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment