Friday, May 12, 2017

Liars Cost Money

Liars Cost Money
Guess what I heard this morning, I heard that he's the freak. I think I may safely presume that until now I was the freak. And I heard that now he has to restore my image. If my image needs to be restored, then it must have been destroyed again since the last time I heard that someone had to restore my image. I wonder how many times I've heard these kinds of comments now. It must be over a hundred since 2012. So when I hear that someone has to restore my image, I start counting down to the next violation against my image.

Look at the timing of this 'restoration.' The BC NDP should be upset about it because when someone bashes my image at election time it causes people to vote against me. This is how elections are won and it proves that they fall drastically short of expressing the true will of the people.

Who is he? I bet you all know. You know who this image violator is from your TV or radio, the devices that were filled with stolen content from my past erased and since restored web posts. Now there is a crater in their syndication schedule that they need to fill with more lies and half truths. I bet they would self destruct if they ever had to tell the truth about me for longer than ten seconds.

In court they insist on the whole truth when you swear the oath. This is because half truths are even more evil than lies. Half truths have an element of authenticity in them that adds more weight to their dishonest half. For instance, 'yes, they're all his songs and blogs but he's such a monster that the only way to make money from his work is to take it all away from him and give it to our rich stars.' Something like that, anyway, right? And that's probably far more polite than the horrific lies I've heard about my fictitious criminal record and my non-existent periods of incarceration. These vicious stars never deserved a penny of your honest money and I can't wait for them to all die and go to hell with their lying broadcasting buddies.

How much money have all my songs made on the radio for them since I rewrote them? And how much money have my blogs made for them on the TV since I rewrote them? Maybe we're headed for an economic downturn because of people who would rather invest in dead-end fraud out of personal spite than put their money behind talent. I could have made a fortune to sustain our economy since 2010, but they drove me off the web in '07 so they could have their stupid fraud party. And now that party is over.

6:38pm: I'm disappointed to hear about more lies since I posted the main portion of this this morning. Some of the lies I heard about this week were 'she said he wrote on your cock' and they said 'you're last.' Do they ever write comedy scripts or songs or poems? Here is my most recent effort: Light of Truth. I will be spending this Friday alone as usual, but I sense that God is with me. My life might not appear very entertaining, but people must have thought my songs and blogs were fun or they wouldn't have gathered into such large venues for them. Have a good weekend.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment