Tuesday, May 23, 2017

More About Walter

More about Walter
I completed one of my cartoons but I need to touch it up a bit before I share it. I recognize one of the pictures as being shared in 2007 - a picture of flying girls in a gymnasium with a coach helping them with their vaults. And I could swear that that 'W' scrawl on the sidewalk at the corner of Pender and Gore, which spread to the corner of Keefer and Gore, is the way I may have originally scrawled his name onto my cartoons. I think my new way is better. It has more loops and is more elegant. Walter is a clever squirrel, which is why they could do nothing with his picture after they stole it. I make my characters more clever than cartoon thieves and they are incapable of writing good scripts for them. But are the offenders in jail now? Are their stolen cartoons offline now? How about the star with the spray can? Are we just going to let him scribble all over the sidewalk like that to annoy me?

Back in 2010, when I couldn't recall any of this fraud and I was a happier person for it, I heard that Saturday Night Live was going to be destroyed by my blogs. I couldn't recall their vast fraud with my work in 2010 and had no desire to hurt Saturday Night Live at the time. Now I recall their vast crime almost to the last detail and I doubt I will ever be happy again as long as I live.

I plan on moving into new cartoon territory with this cartoon in the weeks to come - if possible. Then I might start up another new strip or something. I'll post this finished work tomorrow. A lot of you have probably already seen it in the hands of the person who stole it from my Blogger account ten years ago anyway.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2017. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment